Monday, August 15, 2011

4 Weeks After Laser Lipo with PICTURES!

It has been 4 weeks since my Dr. Segev did my laser lipo procedure at American Lipo Centers.  After 4 weeks, I feel and look amazing!  I've still got a little swelling, but I'm a slow healer, so I expect that my 6 week pictures will look even better.

My lyphatic drainage massages have been working very well to break up the nodularity that sometimes comes from laser lipo.  Being a lumpy, bumpy, slow healer, I knew I'd have lots of nodules (large and small knots beneath the skin where fluid has built up).  My tummy feels good and I feel like I look good but you can judge for yourself.

Here's what everyone cares about the most - the pictures!  I tried to put together similar angles so you can see the differences.  Please note that zoom and picture size is a little different on each so you just have to look for the differences - but I think they are pretty clear!!!






And here I am all dressed-up with some place to go ;)



Write me!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! And your butt looks enhanced, lol. I am going for the same look. The butt comment came from my daughter. She teased me about not having a butt for years, but after my laser lipo procedure perfomed by Dr. Segev, she says my butt grew. I like that:-) Did you like the doctor plug. See---it's not always about me, hehehe.

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from what I can see, the results are great. It's amazing that with Laser Lipo, you got the good result you always wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so inspiring....I cannot wait to see my final results. I had laser lipo done by Dr. Segev about a week ago (upper and lower abs and flanks). And despite still being a bit swollen, I can already see a change in the couture of my abs, and my muffin top is officially gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. https://www.surgeongate.org

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
My name is Myia and I am the Patient Care Manager at American Lipo Centers. I handle all patient questions, appoinments and price quotes. I work for Dr. Gilad Segev and he is AMAZING! I am getting laser lipo on my upper abs, lower abs and flanks on Friday 7.15.11 (and rear flanks if I'm lucky).