Sunday, July 17, 2011

2 Days After The Procedure

I'm feeling great - my draining is 100% done.  I went to a concert last night and I'm going to Home Depot and Lowe's today.  Sounds like a normal weekend on this side of town.  I am sore.  I feel like I worked out my abs at the gym really hard, but the more I move, the more it calms down.  I'm also icing my tummy, so that helps a lot.  Later I'll post pics of my incision sites!!! And my bruising.  That's the stuff people really want to see, right?

Dr. Segev (Virginia) called me yesterday.  He does that with all the weekend patients.  He wants to make sure the healing process has started and that the draining has stopped.  He's happy at how quickly I'm healing and how soon I've been able to get around. Driving is the only thing I won't do - I'm taking Vicodine - may be best to let someone else do the driving til that's over.

More pictures later...and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
My name is Myia and I am the Patient Care Manager at American Lipo Centers. I handle all patient questions, appoinments and price quotes. I work for Dr. Gilad Segev and he is AMAZING! I am getting laser lipo on my upper abs, lower abs and flanks on Friday 7.15.11 (and rear flanks if I'm lucky).