Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Swelling Has Settled In


So followers, all is going well with me.  Just been busy with work and having a life.  It is now 2 weeks in and I feel and see the swelling in my lower abs.  My flanks (love handles) look great.  My upper abs look great too.  Now my lower abs are swollen and they have some of the nodularity we warn about.  Basically, there's a lot of fluid retention in that area.  The area feels hard to the touch but rubbing it feels great.  SO, tomorrow I'm getting a post-lipo massage.  It's a massage that focuses on the areas I had laser liposuctioned and the rubbing technique will promote drainage (urination).  Gotta get rid of this extra fluid so I can post more pics.  I will post pictures this weekend, bloated or not.  But it would be great to "show off" (wink).  For now, I'll leave you all wanting more...pics this weekend!!!  I'll also let you know about the massage and it's merits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
My name is Myia and I am the Patient Care Manager at American Lipo Centers. I handle all patient questions, appoinments and price quotes. I work for Dr. Gilad Segev and he is AMAZING! I am getting laser lipo on my upper abs, lower abs and flanks on Friday 7.15.11 (and rear flanks if I'm lucky).