Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 Weeks After Laser Lipo (with pictures)

It’s been 2 weeks since my laser lipo of my upper abs (above navel), lower abs (below navel) and flanks (love handles) by Dr. Segev (Virginia) did my procedure at the American Lipo Centers’ clinic in Alexandria, VA.  I love my results already!  Even with my swelling and nodularity, you can see the difference.  My size 14s that were fitting perfectly before the procedure are now too big!  Size 12 is fitting well and medium bottoms look great too. 

Ok, so nodularity refers to the fluid retention in my abdomen and flank where I had the procedure done.  It feels like there’s a layer of water over my muscles.  It feels tight and little sore – but mostly like discomfort more so than pain.  You can see some of the nodularity in my pictures below, but that subsides with pressure (massage), drinking lots of fluids to flush myself out and time!


I had a lymphatic drainage massage on Friday just before I took the pictures below and it felt GREAT!  My muscles are tight with the fluid buildup but Claudia my masseuse is a dream.  She worked on the areas I had laser liposuctioned and I immediately felt a difference in how much more loose my muscles felt.  This type of massage also promotes my healing to be nice and even so that all of abdomen and my love handles will be smooth as I heal.  So I’ll be getting these massages 3 times a week for the time being to promote good results.  After 1 session, I’m pleased.  Next one is tomorrow (Monday).  I’ll keep everyone posted on how the massages help my progression towards sexy. 



But massages aside, Dr. Segev did a good job getting me even, significant fat loss!  I've also been doing my part doing Weight Watchers meals, lots of water and having cut out sweet drinks and unhealthy snacks.

I’ve posted side-by-side pics of my 2 week progress.

Email me if you have questions myia@americanlipocenters.com – I’m here to help my readers make good decisions about laser lipo.

Myia


 (Before is in Beige/Pink) - 2 Weeks After is in White/White)
















 

 



17 comments:

  1. Very nice post given by you. You show the actual picture and benefits of laser lipo many thanks for sharing this experience.
    Lipoaspiracao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women will be delighted and surprised at the recommendations, choices, and options available to them.
    breast augmentation utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been exploring this topic for a some long time. You have offered great information in your post and some things I have not seen in other content I have read by my friends.does raspberry ketone really work |does the raspberry ketone work |does the raspberry ketone diet work

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a terrific article, and I would like more information if you have any. I am fascinated with this topic and your post has been one of the best I have read. What are raspberry ketones | how to use garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! Thanks for sharing your vaser lipo experience. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sin duda un Vaser Lipo podria ser la solucion para muchos problemas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that gets rid of unwanted fat from the body, which you cannot seem to get rid of through exercise or diet. Other names for liposuction in Dubai include liposculpture, lipoplasty, or simply lipo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your story.
    If you want low cost laser liposuction then you have to visit Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that will help you in permanently removing your stubborn unnecessary or excessive fat from your body. It will also help you in contouring your specific body areas and modifies your body silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. if body fat is not going away and you are sick and tired of it, there is hope. Lose the flab with laser liposuction in Dubai and feel fantastic.
    Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes I feel like I have information overload. Thank you for sending me only the materials I needed about this topic. I am grateful not to have to spend time sorting through stuff that isn't needed.
    Laser Liposuction - Procedure to Lose Your Unwanted Fat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this information also visit my site Liposuction in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
My name is Myia and I am the Patient Care Manager at American Lipo Centers. I handle all patient questions, appoinments and price quotes. I work for Dr. Gilad Segev and he is AMAZING! I am getting laser lipo on my upper abs, lower abs and flanks on Friday 7.15.11 (and rear flanks if I'm lucky).